Part Number: C-71-5H
The Ground Hog Inc C-71-5H Two-Man Earthdrill Auger is powered by a reliable Honda® GX160 gas engine that provides plenty of power to drill up to 12" Holes. The C-71-5H makes easy work of serious post hole digger jobs.
The C-71-5 is designed to deliver years of reliable service with superior performance. It has been a proven performer for over 40 years. It’s rugged design promotes durability and requires very little maintenance. This machine is equipped with Ground Hog Inc's time-tested transmission with an efficient worm drive design utilizing alloy steel shafts, large tapered roller bearings and our standard 7/8” square auger drive.
Aluminum castings are used throughout the C-71-5's construction to produce a unit that is both strong and lightweight. The C-71-5 uses an air cooled centrifugal clutch and a trigger-type, return-style throttle. Both operator positions are equipped with individual stop switches and tubular steel handlebars.
- Ground Hog Inc's time tested transmission
- Low maintenance
- Easily transported
- 7/8” Square Auger Drive to use with Pengo Style Auger Bits, Combo Style Auger Bits, & Standard Style Auger Bits
- Heavy-wall steel handlebars
- Aluminum Castings for strength and light weight
- Centrifugal clutch with needle bearings and all metal shoes and drum
- Trigger-type return-style throttle
- Heavy Duty cog-type drive belt
- Will handle the hardest soils
- Handles up to a 12” auger
- Both operator positions are equipped with Stop Switches
- Honda® GX160 4-Cycle Gas Engine