Part Number: 1M5C-H
The Ground Hog Inc Model 1M5C is a rugged and reliable mechanical one-man earth drill that puts the power of the C-71-5H two-man earth drill in the hands of one operator.
The 1M5C uses the same time-tested transmission as our C-71-5 Two-Man earth drill that has proven to be a reliable performer for over 40 years in the rental and fence industries. The transmission is an efficient worm drive design using heavy duty aluminum castings and large tapered roller bearings as well as our industry standard 7/8” square auger drive.
Power is transferred to the gearbox through an automotive-type tubular driveshaft with heavy duty U-joints and carrier bearings. The 1M5C uses heavy duty steel construction throughout and a right angle frame design that minimizes operator fatigue by eliminating torque kick back.
The large pneumatic tires on the 1M5C make the unit easy to maneuver around the jobsite whether it be hard ground, loose soil or grass. All of the operator controls are conveniently located at the handlebars and the handlebars can pivot to different positions to allow for normal digging as well as close-up digging allowing you to dig right up next to obstacles such as walls or fences. The 1M5C makes easy work of serious post hole digger jobs.
- Ground Hog’s time tested transmission
- Durable powder coated finish
- Easy to maneuver on rough or soft terrain
- 7/8” square auger drive (No shear pins needed)
- Tubular steel drive shaft
- No torque to operator
- Uses augers up to 12” in diameter
- Large pneumatic wheels and tires
- Low maintenance
- Light Weight
- Easy to load into truck or trailer
- Easy to use operator controls
- Will handle the hardest soils
Honda® GX160 4-Cycle Gas Engine
SHIP TO ADDRESS - RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL
- COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES - FREE Shipping is offered on equipment shipped to locations that DO NOT REQUIRE LIFTGATE SERVICE via LTL SEMI TRUCK FREIGHT. Equipment offered on our website are shipped on a pallet & very heavy. It is the customer's (your) responsibility to unload the equipment upon delivery. A dock and/or Forklift are required to unload the pallet / equipment upon delivery. Contact Phone Number will be required in order to coordinate delivery day/time. GroundHogParts.com will not be responsible for costs incurred for unsuccessful or refused shipments.
- RESIDENTIAL ADDRESSES - IF you are shipping your Auger or Trencher to a residential address and do not have access to a forklift or dock for delivery, we offer a LIFTGATE SERVICE shipping option for $75. LIFTGATE SERVICE means the delivery truck will be able to bring the pallet down to the ground for you from inside of the Truck. Contact Phone Number will be required in order to coordinate delivery day/time. GroundHogParts.com will not be responsible for costs incurred for unsuccessful or refused shipments.
If you still have questions regarding our Shipping Policy, Please contact us via email at: GroundHogPartsDirect@gmail.com