GroundHogParts.com COVID-19 Prevention Policy
Employee & Customer health are of the highest priority for the Team at GroundHogParts.com. As a company, we have been in business for over 30 years and consider ourselves a family.
We also consider our customers to be an extension of our family and ensuring sanitary protocols are followed daily has been of the utmost importance since even before the COVID-19 numbers began to rise.
We would like to share a bit of what we have been doing on our end to ensure confidence when ordering from us;
- Masks are provided for all of our employees
- Nitrile gloves are provided for all of our employees
- 80% HandSanitizer was brought in by the pallet and individual bottles provided to each employee for their desk area as well as bathrooms and public areas/spaces
- Desks, door handles, light switches, and work areas are sanitized nightly
- Customer pick-ups have been contact-free and re-directed to our loading dock / shipping area where we are able to keep our large overhead door open
- Employees are required to report any feelings of illness and told not to come in even if it is minor - with full pay
Following these protocols we have been successful with maintaining a healthy working environment with no cases of COVID. We also attribute some of this to our company being a small business with only 3-4 individuals packaging/ handling shipping our orders.
We are confident that we will get through these times of uncertainty together and hope you and your families the same.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 Prevention Policy or Health Practices in general, please email us at GroundHogPartsDirect@gmail.com.